60 essay prompts to land a scholarship at Ivy league - 2022 Guide
It is always advisable to take help from experts. I remember when I was writing my admission essay for an Ivy institute, it was exhausting. I used to ask my elder siblings for help to write my essay in 1 hour. It was because they had written quite a lot in their time.
College applications may sometimes feel like a faceless, mysterious process. To candidates, the admission essay writing for Ivy League institutions might appear unusually difficult.
Most of the time students feel completely clueless about what topic to choose. It is okay to take professional help if you find yourself incapable of writing about a certain topic. You can choose an online essay writer service to assist you with your task but make sure to contact a trustworthy source.
Following is the list of 60 unique essay prompts to land a scholarship at Ivy league:
- Write about a political person who has influenced your life.
- Writer about a social worker who has motivated you for doing social work.
- Write about the biggest disparity you have faced.
- Write about a cultural practice that has influenced your life.
- Write an essay on your favorite quotation from a book or an article you have read in the past 5 years.
- Write about an accident you or your loved ones have encountered that has influenced your life.
- Write about traveling traditions in your culture
- What is the worst working experience you have ever had and why?
- A list of books or articles you have read in the past 3 years.
- A list of books you would recommend to your friends and why?
- Write about your favorite author.
- Write about an intellectual experience that has influenced your life.
- Write about the worst experience you have had with your family and why?
- Write about the strengths and weaknesses of your best friend?
- Who will help me write my paper?
- What would you recommend to your friend if he/she is going on a long vacation?
- Write about your favorite movie.
- Which political character in your country is not working well and why?
- If you are unable to get into a university, what are you going to do with your college education?
- Is college education enough for a successful future, why or why not?
- Write about your future goals and how are you planning to achieve them?
- Write about the biggest failure you have ever had in your life?
- What could you have done to prevent the biggest failure of life?
- What do you think success is and how a person can be successful?
- Write about phrases or words that best describe your community.
- Write about the reading or courses that you have enjoyed the most in your school education and why?
- Write about your professor’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Was your professor a good teacher?
- Is essay writing service free authentic?
- What qualities do you think a good teacher should have?
- What would you recommend to your future roommate about yourself?
- List all the movies, concerts, exhibitions, and seminars you have disliked and why?
- Write about what you value most in your country and why?
- Who is the most famous person in your country and why?
- Write about what you would do if you have 365 days to spend just for pleasure.
- Write about the most significant challenges you have faced?
- Write about yourself, your family, your friends, your teachers, and your mentors? How have they shaped your personality?
- Write about what actions you would take for the betterment of your community?
- What do you think people like and dislike about you?
- Write about the person who has inspired you the most in your life and why?
- You can travel in the past and change one thing about your life. What is that thing and why would you change it?
- What is the most valuable thing you feel people should have?
- Is family important more than friends?
- Would you prefer to live with your friends or with your family for the next 10 years?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
- You have a car and unlimited fuel, what places you would visit and why?
- What would you do if you were left with only 20 days of your life?
- What inspires you the most and why?
- In how many ways have you contributed to your community?
- Write about the worst experience you have had with your roommate.
- Write about the worst experience you have had with your teachers.
- Write about the worst experience you have had with your best friend.
- Do you ever feel lonely, why or why not?
- Is it okay to feel lonely?
- What are the essay writing service online that you can use!
- What possibilities do you assess before making an important decision?
- Write about the most important decision you have taken in your life.
- What is the most important decision you have taken in your life and how it has impacted your life?
- Do you like kids? Why or why not?
- Which places do you want to travel to and why?
- What is about this institute that led you to apply here?
- Which 10 words best describe you?
- What historical moment or incident do you desire you could have witnessed?
A different perspective is always beneficial. Being an essay writer free online, I would suggest that after finishing your paper do not forget to proofread it several times. Not just proofread it yourself but let your friends and family proofread it for you.
I hope these 60 unique topics will help you in landing a scholarship at the Ivy League.
How to Find a Legal and Reliable Writing Service?
How to Find an Experienced and Reliable Essay Writing Service
How to Find the Best Essay Writers Online?
How to Get Online Essay Writer Help?
How to Get Your Essay by a Professional Essay Writer?